Forenmitglied (10+)

Carl Cox @ Space Ibiza - LINE UP COMPLETE

Beitrag von rockmachine »

Bild

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES WITH CARL COX
@ SPACE IBIZA

LINE UP COMPLETE
OPENING NIGHT IS JULY 6th

London, UK (June 3rd, 2010) – The Revolution Continues is gearing up for its opening night on July 6th at Space Ibiza. For 12 weeks an amazing line-up of legendary DJs will be joining Carl Cox to rally behind his cry for “music without borders”. Highlights of the season will no doubt include Carl Cox's legendary birthday celebration with himself and Monika Kruse on July 27th, the Closing & Opening parties and the introduction of our new residents Umek, Yousef & Nic Fanciulli. The Revolution Continues is Carl’s personal invitation to partygoers around the world to join him for another season of musical rebellion and freedom of expression.

In addition to a musical offensive put together by Carl and his resident DJs, Nic Fanciulli, Yousef and Umek, fans can look forward to sets spun by DJs such as Pendulum, Dubfire, Josh Wink, Fedde Le Grand, Green Velvet, Monika Kruse, John Digweed, Fatboy Slim, Loco Dice and Danny Tenaglia. “Carl has worked very hard building up this night into one of the most credible nights on the island. For me to play at such a great night with a really energetic crowd is one of the reasons I love DJing and I can't wait to play,” says John Digweed. As always Carl continues to support rising new talent like Nicole Moudaber and Carlo Lio who will be jumping on Carl's campaign for musical diversity – a blueprint for the future of electronic dance music. “People come from all over the world to experience this energy. From the rich and famous to the gypsies, they all blend in together perfectly. It's very much a classless society,” says Nicole Moudaber.

With its blissful stretch of sandy beaches and a sun that melts into the sea, Ibiza is indeed a magnet for the multicultural kaleidoscope of people who come to dance, party and indulge in the island's ambiente de fiesta. “For me personally it's one of the best places I've ever played. I spent quite some time on the island last year and was sad every time I had to leave and head back to the real world!” explains El Hornet of Pendulum. Space is one of the island's best venues with a world-class sound system capable of propelling the music towards an ever-expectant crowd of partygoers.

“The Revolution Continues” on Tuesdays at Space offers an unbeatable clubbing experience with stunning production, sound and visuals. Carl has put the lid on entry prices with the result that tickets are only 30 Euros - a truly revolutionary price! Book your tickets and be there with Carl Cox this summer when The Revolution Continues.

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES WITH
A REVOLUTIONARY LINE-UP

Tuesday July 6th (Opening Party)
Carl Cox, Nic Fanciulli, Umek, Dubfire, Nice N Sexy, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday July 13th
Carl Cox, John Digweed, Pendulum (El Hornet DJ Set) & MC Verse, Yousef, Future Disco, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday July 20th
Carl Cox, Fedde le Grand, Mark Knight, Nicole Moudaber, Angels of Love, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday July 27th (Carl's & Monika's Birthday)
Carl Cox, Monika Kruse, Nic Fanciulli, Layo & Bushwacka!, Yousef, Jon Rundell, Trevor Rockcliffe, Adam Sheridan, Mr. Joseph, PUKKA UP

Tuesday 3rd August
Carl Cox, Umek, Marco Bailey, Carlo Lio, Andy C & MC GQ, Angels of Love, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday 10th August
Carl Cox, Green Velvet, Josh Wink, Yousef, Future Disco, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday 17th August
Carl Cox, Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim, John Digweed, Yousef, Future Disco, Mr. Joseph, PUKKA UP

Tuesday 24th August
Carl Cox, Nic Fanciulli, Umek, LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad, Future Disco, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday 31st August
Dubfire, Danny Tenaglia, Yousef, Angels of Love, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday Sept 7th Carl Cox, Cristian Varela, Yousef, Plump DJs, Future Disco, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday Sept 14th Carl Cox, Nic Fanciulli, Umek, Yousef, Global Radio, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Tuesday Sept 21st (Closing Party)
Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Loco Dice, Yousef, Elio Riso, Jon Rundell, Tom Pooks, Jim Rivers, Mr. Doris, PUKKA UP

Click here to join the Carl Cox Revolution

Click here to get more content about the night

Bild